INGREDIENTS (Nutritional Information)
• Vitamin A is responsible for good eye sight, growth of nerves, bone tissues and to enhance the immune function of the body.
• All the B vitamins are essential for energy transformation and brain function.
• Vitamin C is required for the immune system of the body; production of collagen that forms the base for all connective tissue and helps to heal wounds.
• Vitamin D promotes the absorption of calcium and is essential for the development of healthy teeth and bones.
• Vitamin E is needed for tissue repair; reduces the scarring of some wounds; promotes healthy skin and hair and maintain healthy nerves and muscles.
• Folic acid is important for red blood cell formation as well as the growth and division of body cells.
• Biotin is necessary for the growth and division of body cells as well as plays a key role in carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism.
• Iron is essential for many functions in the body, e.g. component of protein haemoglobin in red blood cells; carries oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body needed for physical work capacity and productivity; energy needed to work, play, think, learn and concentrate.
• Zinc is important for wound healing; energy metabolism; immune system; metabolize protein, fat and carbohydrates; taste perception; growth and development.
• Iodine is essential for synthesis of hormones that regulate the metabolism, physical and mental growth and to break down fats and proteins.
• Copper is needed for the proper use of iron by the body and the development of connective tissue.
• Calcium is a structural component of bones and teeth, needed for muscle contraction, blood clotting and growth.
• Selenium is an anti-oxidant, essential for the functioning of the heart muscle and it helps the body to utilize oxygen.
• Manganese is essential for normal brain functioning; protein digestion and the breakdown of carbohydrates and fats. It also helps regulate blood sugar levels.
• Chromium is needed for normal use of blood glucose and functioning of insulin; essential for carbohydrate and fat metabolism as well as energy production.
• Molybdenum is involved in iron metabolism and is required for proper growth and development.